Recover your NTFS partition data with Free NTFS File Recovery
Have you lost data from NTFS partitioned windows system?
Is your NTFS partition inaccessible or unrecognized?
Looking for recovery of deleted and inaccessible files from NTFS?
Free NTFS file recovery is advanced software using which deleted; missing or lost data from damaged or formatted NTFS hard drive partition of Windows OS based system can be recovered with efficiency.
NTFS stands for (New Technology File System), and is a standard file system used in Windows operating system from Windows NT, Windows 2000, and XP to Windows 7. It includes improved functionality and support for metadata and such other data structures, reliability, disk space utilization and many more including file system journaling and access control lists.
These features have indeed solved the problem of data loss to a significant extent yet it not completely eliminated. NTFS recovery has to be done if you loose data from NTFS partition due to any of the reason mentioned below
- Partition corruption, partition deleted and partition resizing
- Partition table damaged
- System malfunction and missing or corrupted file system
- Unsuccessful/ Incomplete hard drive repartitioning
- Corruption of partition boot sector
- MBR (Master Boot Record) damage
- Damage of file system
- Hard drive format
- Cross linked files
- Power failure & improper shutdown
- Virus or Trojan infection
For restoring the deleted files whatever it may be photos, doc, excel, PowerPoint, photos or videos the drive is thoroughly scanned. NTFS file recovery uses power algorithm which with it virtually reconstructs lost drives/partitions, after which the drives which are unrecognized or inaccessible can now be accessed. All the data stored there would then be viewable, and so can restoring it is easily possible from there, by selecting the file and specifying a storage location.
When file is deleted, it content remain intact in the sector however the file indexes are refreshed, as that goes unrecognized by the system, but free NTFS file recovery software can locate that with its scanning searching mechanism.
Following are its features –
System requirements of using free NTFS file recovery are as follows –
- Recovers deleted data, as well as data from formatted volumes
- Data recovery from volume that no longer exist in hard drive, unbootable hard drive, crashed drive
- Recovery from bad sectors
- Supports recovery from compressed & encrypted NTFS file system
- Creates an image or clone of the drive to recover file
- File filter and file mask options
- Saves scan results
- Quick, advance, raw and remote recovery depending on the complexity of the case
- Supports Windows OS, NTFS and NTFS5 file system
- External drives, USB, IDE, SCSI, SATA drive recovery as well
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/vista including Windows 7
- NTFS or NTFS5 file system
- 10 MB free disk space
- 32 MB RAM
So, if you have lost important files from NTFS partition, just use free NTFS recovery software, it will restore all your files back by locating and extracting the files during scan.